Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanks for your support!

Dearest Mellow Friends,
Be confident that when you Drink Mellow your body will quickly absorb our unique ingredients that create a safe, calming effect. Allow all your cares and worries to drift away. Naturally you can visualize this amazing feeling. Most important of all you experience relaxation, comfort and tranquility from drinking Mellow. Now you have clarity and a calming strength.

You've got what it takes to improve your life, you just needed a little help from us!

Always dream, and enjoy what resulted from our vision,
The Mellow Family

Peace Love & Mellow

A few other locations you can find info about Mellow, all natural relaxation beverage...cut and paste the links below!

Our website will also take you to our Face book page!

http://drinkmellow.com/

http://twitter.com/DrinkMellow

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon,

    Is your drink a supplement or a soda? I noticed all of the vitamins and I wasn't sure. If it is a supplement I want to make sure I cut back on my intake of other supplements to balance my routine.

    ReplyDelete